Friday 3 January 2014

MUA Nail Polish!

Hello my lovelies!, 

Today, I thought that I would talk to you about the MUA nail polishes. Now in no way am I a nail polish hoarder. I rarely buy nail products unless I need a colour that I do not have! However, for a pound (yes, a pound!), I sometimes can't resist..!

I only have 3 of the MUA nail varnishes but I will definitely be buying more soon as they're are fantastic! Personally for me, MUA was my starter makeup brand way back in April 2013. I started off with MUA makeup as it is super cheap and the quality isn't bad! I decided to give the nail varnishes a go as well, seeing as they were only a pound and I absolutely loved them and I still do! The 3 colours that I have are:

Left to Right- 
Natural Days, Shade 5 and Amaretto Crush



 This is with just one coat of each nail colour! The pigmentation is amazing for the price and with a generous topcoat, they don't chip (for me personally) for a good few days! MUA have a variety of gorgeous colours with super cute names that are available in Superdrug and I would highly recommend these nail polishes for a cheap but cheerful product!

Thankyou for reading and make sure to check out my other blogposts for more of me!:') Make sure to tell me either in the comments or on Instagram what you would like to see in future blogposts! I'll see you very soon,

L x

10 comments:

  1. please check out my blog www.sprinklealittle10.blogspot.co.uk yours is my favourite I will definitely try these out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nailvarnishes and everything, however the bottle is a copy of essie nailvarnishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check out my blog www.bookofcraziness.blogspot.co.uk
    I need some new nail varnishes; would you definitely recommend these because i really wanna try some new brands

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the price they are amazingly pigmented and glossy! I'll definitely keep a look out for them! I've just found your blog and I really like it - would you like to follow each other? xx

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I've nominated you for the sunshine award so go check out my blog! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I nominated you for the sunshine award! Go check out my blog post to find put more!
    http://missace99.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again! I love your blog! I nominated you! check out my blog! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster award, all the details are on my blog:
    nellmabellou.blogspot.co.uk
    Nell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blogpost:- http://emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete