Sunday 29 December 2013

40 Questions Beauty Tag!

Hello my lovelies!,

So today has been one of those days where I have had as much inspiration as the size of a pea. Lots of my Instagram followers have been asking for a 'What I Got for Christmas' blogpost but I have decided to do that on my Youtube (AllYours1516) after the New Year. So for today, I have opted for the easy option which is a tag blogpost. The tag that I am going to complete today is the 40 Beauty Questions tag! I hope you enjoy reading my answers:')

SKINCARE 

-How many times do you wash your face daily? I wash my face twice a day, in the morning and at night.

 -What skin type do you have? I have quite dry skin which is super annoying:(

-What is your current facial wash? Just a cheapy one from Superdrug but I usually use the Simple Kind to Skin facial wash.


-Do you exfoliate? Sometimes, I do often forget though. 


-What brand do you use?  St Ives is one of my favourites!

-What moisturizer do you use? I have lots on the go at once but one of my favourites is the Superdrug Vitamin Moisturising Cream.


 -Do you have freckles? Yes, all over my nose. They come out a lot in the summer!

-Do you use eye cream? No, not at the moment.


-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No, which I'm thankful for.


 -Did you ever have to use Proactive? No.

MAKE-UP 

-What foundation do you use? I use BB Cream instead of foundation as I only like a small amount of coverage. I use the Rimmel BB Cream in the shade light.

-How about concealer? I use the Benefit Boi-ing concealer which is amazing!


-Do you know your undertone color? No.


-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I think that they're really pretty sometimes but I only wear them myself when I do dance shows.


-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, I do change mine every 3 months too!


-What brand of mascara do you use? The Benefit They're Real mascara and the Rimmel Scandel Eyes mascara.


-Sephora or MAC? MAC, I love their lipsticks!


-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No.


 -What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I use the Real Technique brushes and a beauty blender from H&M.

 -Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? No, I really should though!

-For the face? I use the Benefit Porefessional Primer,


-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I like a nice neutral shade most of the time.


-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? It depends but I usually use a pen eyeliner.


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Surprisingly, never!


 -What do you think of pigment eye shadows? I think they're gorgeous but they always fall out and mess up my makeup bag!

-Do you use mineral makeup? No.


 -What is your favorite lipstick? Ah, this is such a hard question! Two of my favourites are Creme Cup from MAC and the Rimmel Apocolips in Nova. 

-How about lipgloss? I don't really wear lipgloss!


 -What is your favorite blush to use? I have a gorgeous one called Candyfloss from a cheapy makeup store. 

-Do you buy your makeup on eBay? No because I like to test it out beforehand in person before buying.


-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, its so good for the price!


 -Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No, I've never heard of one before near where I live.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, I would love to learn proper tips and tricks.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? The only thing I tend to be clumsy at when it comes to makeup is eyeliner.


 -Name a makeup crime that you hate? I absolutely hate clumpy mascara that looks as if there is about 10 layers on!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I like a nice bright lip most of the time but neutrals are my favourite on the eyes.


-Which celebrity always has great make up? Taylor Swift always has gorgeous makeup on!


 -If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? I would have to say mascara, it makes my eyes look much more awake and bigger.

 -Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I do a lot of the time.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I don't like the way this question is worded but I think that my skin without makeup is quite good which is why I sometimes do not wear it.


-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Another hard question but I would have to say Benefit!


 -What do you think of Makeup? I think that it is a beautiful creation that people can use to cover up their flaws or just to enhance their skin. Personally, I love makeup!


So this has been the 40 Questions Beauty tag. I'm sorry that it hasn't been the most interesting blogpost, I hope to have some more inspiration for tomorrows post. For now though, I want to know your answers! 

What do you think of makeup?

L x








4 comments:

  1. I personally don't wear makeup, but when I do I always wear mascra, I love the maybelline cat eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mascara is one of my favourites! I haven't tried that one though, I must try it:') L x

      Delete
  2. I really like this blogpost! I have recently started a blog and if you look down the left side, you're on it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! Ah I will take a look!:) L x

    ReplyDelete