Friday 27 December 2013

Favourite Winter Lipsticks! - First Ever Blogpost!

Hi guys!,

If you are reading this blogpost then thankyou and hello! This is my first ever blogpost so please excuse me if it isn't the best you have read but I will get better at this, I promise. So today, I thought that I would jump right into the beauty posts as I figured a lot of you already will know about me from my Instagram. If not then my name is Lauren and I will be posting about all things beauty and fashion. For now though, let me show you my favourite winter-time lipsticks!

1.) Rimmel Apocalips/Show Off Lip Lacquer in 'Big Bang'

Every girl needs the perfect red lipstick in her life and I believe that for me, this is the one. This gorgeous red shade is perfect for the winter/festive period. The pigmentation is beautiful and personally for me, it stays on for hours even when eating and drinking. The packaging is also as beautiful as the product inside! The deopfer applicator makes this lip lacquer glide on easily without trouble. The formula is like a lipgloss but in no way is this lacquer sticky on my lips at all. This is one of my favourites for the winter season and I thoroughly recommend them!




2.) Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in '04'

This lipstick is somewhat daring and may not be to everyone's taste but personally, I love this lipstick for the winter months. I managed to pick this up in Poundland somehow and it is so beautiful! This lipstick makes your teeth look super white and gives a vampy vibe to an outfit. I haven't been brave enough to wear it out yet as the pigmentation is super intense but one day I will.. maybe. It glides on easily but is able to come off quite easily which can be a good and bad trait. I love this lipstick and I can't wait to properly wear this out and make the most of it throughout the winter!


3.) M.A.C Lipstick in 'Creme Cup'

This MAC lipstick is completely different to the other two lipsticks above but I think its sometimes nice to stay away from the intense, bright colours and opt for a perfect pinky nude, even in the winter! My perfect nude has to be this one from MAC. Creme Cup is a big favourite when it comes to nudes and its cremesheen finish makes it a perfect lippie. Despite the high end price tag, this lipstick is gorgeous and I have worn it a lot throughout the winter. The colour isn't too bright but is buildable and it glides on perfectly. So, if you aren't brave enough to pull off a dark lipstick this winter, then this is the one for you!


So they are my 3 favourite lipsticks for the winter time! I hope that my first blogpost hasn't been too bad! Make sure to leave me some comments about what you would like to see in future posts and maybe even give me a cheeky follow! Thanks for reading, I'll be back with another post soon,

L x

Ps- Sorry about the date/time on the photos, I couldn't delete them!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely blog post! I really need to try out the rimmel apocalips they look really good! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! + yes, definitely try them because they are amazing! L x

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so well written and detailed! I love it! His is embarrassing but how do I follow aha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thankyou so much! You can subscribe to my google + which is linked to this, I'm gonna sort out the follow button today:') L x

      Delete
  3. Wow your blog was great! Mabye in the future you could do a blog on "Products I regret buying" that would be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is lovelyy, mind checking out mine?

    ReplyDelete