Monday 30 December 2013

Best of 2013 - Beauty

Hello my lovelies!,


Today, I thought that I would share with you my top favourite beauty products of 2013, seeing as it is nearly the end of the year! Now throughout the course of this year, I have purchased and tried out lots and lots of products so it was quite difficult choosing what ones to feature in this blogpost. Overall, the ones that I have chosen are nearly all drugstore products that I have reached for nearly every day and products that have never failed on me! I hope you enjoy reading about them:')


 The first item that has been a favourite of mine this year has got to be the MUA 'Undress Me Too' palette. If you want to see me using this palette then you can watch the makeup tutorial that we did over on my Youtube here. This palette is the perfect cheap dupe for the Naked palettes by Urban Decay. Every colour is super pigmented and they all blend really nicely together as well too! For £4, this palette was an absolute bargain and I have loved it all year round!


 I have been loving the 'They're Real' mascara from Benefit for the past few months. It is honestly amazing and even though the £19.50 pricetag may put some people off, this is definitely going to be a re-purchase of mine! To see a full review of this beauty, click here


The Rimmel Apocalips in the shade Nova has been a constant go-to lipstick of mine this year. It's a gorgeous, girly pink shade and the consistency is beautiful! I would highly recommend these lip lacquers and this shade especially!


 I have loved the Rimmel Stay Matte powder alongside many beauty bloggers/youtubers over the past year because it is just amazing at setting my makeup and decreasing the amount of unwanted shine on my face. As you can see, mine has been well loved and I am in need of a new one! I love this product a lot and I know it will be a favourite of mine for years to come!



When my mum said that she didn't want this Virgin bronzer/ blush quad palette anymore, I instantly welcomed it into my makeup stash. The 4 colours are perfect for adding some colour to my cheeks and the packaging is just beautiful when it hits the light. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where this is able to purchase so I will just let you admire the beauty through the internet. This product has been used so much throughout the course of this year!



This Benefit concealer kit has been used practically everyday this year! The concealer is amazing and it also comes with a mini high beam, lip plump and ooh la lift which are equally as good! This kit has been so handy to carry around in my bag/makeup bag for touching up throughout the day and I love it a lot!


Throughout the course of this year, the Real Technique brushes have found their way into my makeup collection but these two brushes have been my absolute favourite! The buffing brush is perfect for getting a flawless finish with your foundation/bb cream and the deluxe crease brush is amazing for concealer and for applying eyeshadow in the crease. For a full review on all of the Real Technique brushes in my collection, watch the Youtube video here.


 Lastly, I thought I would throw in a scent that I have been loving this year and that is Miss by Miss Sixty. This scent is so lovely and the packaging is just so pretty and girly. I'm not the best at describing scents so I wont even try, but if you get the chance to, I would definitely recommend giving this a sniff! 

So they have been a few of my favourite products throughout 2013! Of course, I have been loving a lot more beauty products over this year, but I couldn't include everything! I hope that you enjoyed reading this blogpost and I hope that this time next year, I am writing the same blogpost with lots of new products that I have been loving!

What have been your favourite products throughout 2013?

L x

2 comments:

  1. AWW Lauren i love this! please checknout my blog i made it today aha xx

    ReplyDelete